[Harp-L] Kinder Musical Instruments...?

No solutions offered here! John is a very reticent guy which is too bad since he creates good stuff. His delivery times and communication responses are very sluggish. When I purchased an amp from him a couple of years ago I had to keep trying multiple times to get through. Once contacted and contracted he did come through within 3-4 weeks of his promised delivery date. The good news is when you finally get through he's very affable. Hopefully he's not unwell. Good luck. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues