Re: [Harp-L] Slowdown software

Use the Audacity "Effect" "Change Tempo" function
(after selecting all or part of the song you want to
work with) to slow down without changing the pitch.

You can go to -99.00 percent with the slider all the
way to the left.

You can always repeat the "Change Tempo" effect on
already altered selections, but it probably will not
sound very good.

I usually stick with the -25 to -50 percent range.

Ken H in OH