Re: [Harp-L] Tab/Fonts

Thanks Winslow. I have emailed via the site address to find how I can pay online. It looks like what I want.
Regards,
Rick Dempster

>>> Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx> 28/05/2008 13:35 >>>
Rick -

You could use the font I designed for diatonic, called Fletch. It's set up for ease of use, fast keyboard entry, and legibility (in addition to having a very complete set of characters for diatonic). You can read the user's manual and see all the characters in the font here:

http://www.angelfire.com/music2/harmonicainfo/products/purchase.htm#buyfont

Winslow