[Harp-L] On line lessons or seminars

Dear List,

I had a wonderful concert in Hong Kong, 9 encores!!! Kings Harmonica Quintet made a great host for a very successful Seminar where students played movements Harmonica concerti and some Bach. Will send the review if we get one. Also like to thank Tony Eyers for putting me up on his site about the concert and seminar. Very hard to watch hotel TV while I was in HK because the earthquake is covered 24/7.

Now about teaching private lessons and seminars on line:
What I need to know from each and every harmonica player is just exactly what they need to learn, i.e., where are they in their playing. Mention the following in need of help: scales and arpeggios, sight-reading, rhythm, phrasing, tone, technique including speed, corner switching, articulation, vibrato, power, etc. Where do you wish to take your playing?

For example, "I am a blues player and use 3rd position mostly, but I can read music a little. I play only whistle position would like to learn corner switching. I need work on rhythm when I sight-read, etc I want to play jazz on chromatic."

Then I will know which players are ready for private lessons and which would be best for my seminar that covers all the basics.

I can only guarantee that you will end up a better player if you study with me. How much better depends on you and how much you practice. My only goal is to take you where you want to go, NOT where I want go.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com