Re: [Harp-L] software -- to slow down music

I've had good luck with the Amazing Slow Downer in the past. ASD will not
only slow down the music on your CD, but if you have a CD full of backup tracks
in the key of C, you can change the key to A or B or F# -- what ever key you
want.

Best thing   is to check out this page which offers a truckload of various
programs. Depending on the type of computer you have and verson of Windows. Many
of the programs only work with PCs, some work with Macs. I have a Windows
2000 machine with service pack 4.

http://notation.com/Articles-AudioToSheetMusic.htm

If you want something portable that slows down CDs, get the guitar trainer or
music trainer that all the music sites sell. It costs more than the software
but it's easier to use.

Hope this helps
Phil Lloyd