[Harp-L] bushman replacement reeds

>"Do they sell replacements reed or any idea what can i put inside? Idont want to buy a new harmonica."<

they do sell replacement reedplates. looking at your sig line, it may be what you were looking for, just your english wasn't clear. if that's not the case, i apologize. :-)
call before you order bushman reedplates, to be sure they are in stock. there was supply problems in the past that could be resolved now, but i haven't had to buy reedplates for my DF in a couple years.Shawn'77 FJ40 'Bionic''63 FJ45 SWB'69 FJ40 trailer'97 F350 CC PSDhttp://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues