Re: [Harp-L] Buckeye Harmonica festival

Hey Dave, I checked out the link you put on  here for the Buckeye jamz and
enjoyed it a lot. I'm from Kentucky originally so  I can relate to a whole lot
of the things that you are in to. Harps (for  sure) guns, fishin',
knives.......and teaching children seems to be as important  to you as it is to me.
ROCK ON I'll have to write  you off list to talk about fire arms and such so we
don't piss any body off.  Ever heard of atlatl's? (I think I spelled that
right)  Spear throwing  devices. Been around since the cave man days. I won't go
on here on the harp  list, I'll talk to ya off list.

        Have good 'un
           Randy
       BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 5/21/2008 10:26:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,