Re: [Harp-L] Neumann TLM 103 vs Rode K2 mics for recording

Eugene -

Thanks for this, it's right on time. I'm at the stage in my project where I'll start recording in about ten days.

After my original post, I was offered the loan of a few mics by fellow harp-l'ers, including a TLM103. However, I haven't had the opportunity to try any of them out yet.

Winslow