RE: [Harp-L] Moorsing and other sundry musings.

Now THAT's a good post! (and why I sorta miss good ole Chris - whether
this is him or one of his messengers from the garden)

Seriously, I meant to cause no trouble - Chris identified himself on
some of those posts, or talked on his forum about them, so it's no big
secret. As controversial as Chris was, I'm betting many miss his
presence here. And wish him good luck on his journey. He's a killer
player and in my opinion has a good shot to out-Popper Popper in the
realm of world/jam/jazz/whatever music involving harmonica. And that
would be cool. We know who the reigning king of blues/rock harp is -
Jason.

My impression is that Chris has been away because he is focusing on his
music and career and web site, nothing more or less, nothing bad
certainly.

As far as the "duel of haramonicaness" ah, no thanks, that contest would
be over at the first note! How about a nice ice hockey shootout,
computer programming, or better yet drinking contest. Those are my
strengths!

Rick Dempster - yeah it's confusing when pseudo-terms like that are
being researched, and you are right, don't trust everything you read on
the Internet. Scares me that people google for medical advice, etc.
Imagine what 'normal' people go through when they hear that a friend
plays 'harp' and they google for that! Not to mention "mississippi
saxophone" "mouth organ" "tin sandwich" etc...

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA