Re: [Harp-L] Moorsing and other sundry musings.

There is a double G (GG) in our area who is so afraid of someone copying his creative music that he even went so far as to obtain a certificate from the US Library of Congress to protect his work but this is exactly what he does-

"I can't promise you a good drumming but I will send piercing sonic frequencies into your being that will lift your negativity and spirit."

Venky