[Harp-L] RE: Audix FireBall vs. Audix FireBall - V

After my earlier post, I sent an inquiry directly to the folks at Audix. They just wrote back with this:

"The original Fireball is machined (CNC) here at Audix from aluminum and every finish is a unique two coat red and black anodize finish.   The sound is a little more 'studio' like than the FireBall V.

"The Fireball V is a cast part and a stock black finish and is slightly longer than the FireBall. They are made in much higher numbers that enable us to sell them at a lower price. The V has a little more bass added for live playing."

MN
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.