[Harp-L] Etta James and Juke logan

Etta can sing her a$* off! I didnt know Juke ever played with her. She was supposed to play here in Sacramento
tonight. I got home from work and called the place she was playing at only to be told it was cancelled.
Jimmy Zavala has been playing harp and sax with her for the last 5 or so years.
He is a harp monster. Give him a listen. If you ever get the chance to see him you wont regret it.
You may remember his solo on Missionary Man with the Eurythmics.
Top shelf chops!