Re: [Harp-L] right hand vs left

I being left handed hold the harp in my right.  I find cupping no  problem on
the low notes and get good tone.  You just have to move the harp  quickly to
cup the upper register.  I do have a problem holding the harp in  my right
hand and getting a good seal while using a mic.  I do have small  hands though.
I tried changing to left hand hold but it seems  awkward.  I don't think it
matters much at all.

Pic

In a message dated 5/16/2008 2:28:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,