[Harp-L] holding harp in right hand vs left

I've been playing harp about five years now and have come along pretty well. I've got decent tone and some pretty good chops,and look foreword to learning more and getting better. I am sooo right handed it's ridicules and have been holding the harp in my right hand since the beginning. This feels the most comfortable to me. my question is will this be a hindrance to me later in the journey of learning new techniques,chops,styles,etc.Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Mike
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld