[Harp-L] FENDER BLUES DE LUXE REISSUE: THE BEST WAY TO FIT IT FOR HARMONICA.

Hi to all harmonica players friends!

I have just bought a Fender Bules Deluxe amp. I generally use a Green Bullet mic. or a Shure SM57.
Which are, accordino to you, the more suitable modifications for reducing at the most the feedback?

For instance, is it enough to replace the pre-amp tubes or is it possible to do something else?

I am actually not very skill about...
I mean...which types is better to use: 12AY7, 12AT7, 12 AU7?

Above all... which is the best sequence in the V1-V2-V3?
You think is good to replace just one or all the classics 12AX7?

And what about the more consistent brands?

I'll be glad indeed if you kindly would write me your advices!

Thanks a lot in advance.
Gianfrancesco
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/gianfrancescoleone

My present band: http://www.specialbeat.it/home.htm