From: Derwood Blues <Derwood.Blues@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:35:58 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Tone-deaf?

I took it and got 70%. Ignoring my bitterness and denial, it seemed to me to
be testing your memory more than your tone deafness. I can hear my wife's
tone deafness every Sunday morning.

On a second note, anyone in the Upper Dublin, PA area looking for a Jam in
June let me know. I am having my second annual 40th b-day jam. I have some
friends coming with much better sense of tone than me.

Derwood
derwood.blues@xxxxxxxxx