[Harp-L] Grant Dermody troubles

I received the attached email from Grant Dermody -- many of you know him as a fine player and instructor (Augusta, for example).  His wife Eileen is battling cancer.  I asked, and Grant said it would be okay to forward the email to harp-l. Fundraising and benefit shows.  I'm sure Grant would appreciate any help.
--John K.