[Harp-L] Wireless Harp and stuff!!!

Hope you don't mind my shameless plug, some of you may have seen this on TV
but I now see it's on the internet as well....I recorded this about a month
ago in NY....they wanted PRISON HARP!!!!! Geeeeeez I didn't know they
allowed them in the CELL!!!,-))).......I even got credits!!....now if I can
only get a discount on my Verizon Wireless Bill!!!!!.....best Rob Paparozzi

http://www.splendad.com/ads/show/2268-Verizon-Wireless-BroadbandAccess-Confi
ned

Ps....I attended Charlie Leighton's get together yesterday (TUES) afternoon
in NYC...that man is a living legend and treasure....I learn so much from
listening to him play....a big thanx to Randy Weinstein, Charles Spranklin
and William Galison for their continued support on Tuesdays, Charlie LIVES
for these sessions and plays from his HEART and inspires us all....

 www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats