[Harp-L] Re: Bass Harmonica Books / Instruction Materials

Some of the info posted on Harp-L in this regard is a bit outdated.

The excellent Robert Berthiaume Books (1 & 2) are accompanied by matching CDs, rather than cassette tapes. I have been given written permission to republish the books and CDs by Bob, and it is my pleasure to do so. They are now in their 3rd printing.

Check them at: http://www.bassharp.com/bb-bb.htm

Danny
--
BassHarp