Re: [Harp-L] Intermediate Player

Ranking beginning, int, adv int and advanced is a slippery slope. I like  to
simplify...

My experiences teaching at Augusta Heritage Blues Week led me to conclude
that, in large groups of students, the biggest division is beginner and everyone
 else.

Beginners are learning to play single notes, learning to bend, learning  to
TB. If you can do all these, you are intermediate.

Almost everyone else falls into intermediate - how to develop and polish
these skills and put them into musical contexts.

When you feel you don't need the lessons any more, you may be considered
advanced. Unfortunately, very few who consider themselves advanced ever show up
for lessons, even though it would help.

The Iceman

favorites at AOL Food.