Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube harmonica clips

Dennis was directing you to my friend Guy Forsyth.  Guy is a legend around Austin and a very nice person.  He plays Slide Guitar, Musical Saw, Diatonic and Chrome and is an unbelievable singer and good songwriter in multiple idioms who is one of the best performers I have ever seen.  It has always surprised me that more harp players don't discuss Guy regularly.  Check him out!
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com

dennis moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I love this one for soulful blues vocals and third position fire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52TtjRmIoTs