Re: [Harp-L] Intermediate Player

I am a player of modest skills, and I was flattered when Adam told me
I am "advanced intermediate."  I am certainly no better than that.
The players in this list that I have heard are uniformly superior to
me, in a big way.

I think it is valuable to have a metric to roughly measure our levels
of achievement on harp/harmonica.  As in many pursuits, sometimes it
seems you are either "good" or you "stink."  I've always been closer
to the smelly end of the scale, so it is nice to have a yardstick to
measure -- a stake in the ground -- while I struggle to make it to
that impossible "good" place.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps blog:  http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/