[Harp-L] What's on my I-pod

  I do not own one,I do however have a flash drive that I just plug into my radio in the car,It has albums not songs put into it.On 3 flash drives I have:Hard Again,Muddy Waters...Hoodoo Man Blues,Jr. Wells...Breakin' it up,Breakin' it down-Waters-Cotton-Winter...J.Giles band-first one,and The Morning After...Superharps w/J.C. and C.W...Little Walter-best...Blackfoot:Strikes...the Paul Butterfield Blues band...Johnny Winter-Progressive blues experiment...Robert plant-Mighty ReArranger...Bloodrock 1&2...Allman Bros.-disc 3&4 from dreams box set...In hearing of Atomic Rooster..Blues breakers-w/Clapton...Little Walter & Otis Rush-live chicago blues fest...Jimmy Reed-18 greatest hits...London Muddy Waters Sessions...London Howlin' Wolf Sessions...Deep Purple-Book of Taliesyn...Atomic Rooster-Made in England...Jimmy Reed-big boss man...Essential Sonny Boy Williamson-box...and last but not least...Mark Hodgson-Extreme Blues.I also have 2,300 rock & blues LPs,approx 1500 cds,and hundreds of dvds,,and vhs of music. You can't judge a book by looking at the outer cover! Although not on my flash drives Cactus-Bro Bill,You can't judge a book by the outer cover,Parchman Farm,and Big Momma Boogie are some of my favs to play with. Stand behind a winner ,Steve