Re: [Harp-L] Cristo Redentor

Actually my favourite Musselwhite version has the original chord progression (or very similar, far as I can tell) and it's probably because it's a live w. Charlie playing with a pickup band.

I love that tune and that particular version makes me cry every time.

Benoit
If you like Musselwhite's version, you should also listen to the original version by trumpter
Donald Byrd (with the Donald Byrd Voices).  You'll hear that Charlie simplified the chord changes
for harmonica leaving out a key modulation.  I like the original progression better.