[Harp-L] re:"Stevie"eque solo

     Hey Robert,
                          If that situation comes up again (not likely !) I ain't afraid ! What Stevie did on "I Feel For You" was pretty extraordinary, though , but certainly not technically unreachable.
                                                             Chris

Regarding Jerry's comments ,thanks. It was a little strange playing to room of diehard Jason fans but I think I held my own. With guys as good as him and other great players out there it certainly raises the bar of what people can expect from a blues harp. I hope you're enjoying fresh copy of "New Tricks" my newest CD .

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith
harpshredder@xxxxxxxxx