[Harp-L] tuning harps for the studio

I'm fairly new to the studio recording scene and tomorrow I'll be overdubbing harp for my band's second album.  I've been listening to the roughs of the drums/guitar/bass& vocals to fine tune my parts.  I've noticed that on some notes on some of the tracks there is a noticeable (to my ear) tuning problem when the guitar and I hit have to hit the same notes - he may be a bit flat and I may be a bit sharp etc or visa/versa and it bugs me - Our last album had a flat harp note on my favorite track and everytime I listen to it the song is somewhat ruined for me -  so I'm wondering... when you guys tune your harps for recording, what do you set the tuner to 440?  442?  and to what level of tolerance +/- a few cents?

I have heard that the recording engineer can fix an out of tune note in mixing?  I'm not talking about having him the Charlie Musselwhite button, just one or two notes that seem a bit sour between the guitar and harp. I am using a Korg CA-30 chromatic tuner, not a strobe.  I'm usually between +/- 5 cents either way of 440.

Thanks for your help -

Ross Macdonald
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband