[Harp-L] Jason Ricci & New Blood CD

Hey,

Just wondering how CD sales are going for Rocket # 9? Does anyone know? I  am
still giving it a listen very often. I can't get enough of the  instrumental
with Michael Peloquin on sax, "Dodecathedron" (I love to know  what  that
means). Several other cuts are also outstanding, and I feel  Jason and  New Blood,
in so many ways, have achieved  a special  recording  with this CD. I bet
Europe and Japan would buy into this CD  big time.

Best,

Chris Mastakas

ps  I miss Jason postings to this list

favorites at AOL Food.