To: "Harp - L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:35 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hering 5148

I have a Hering 5148 chromatic in G and do not like its sound. Also, despite having it fixed a few time, it gets out of tune too easily and quickly. I do not play hard, nor do I have food in my mouth when I play. Would it be possible to replace the reed plates with reed plates from another brand of chromatic?

Marvin Fleischman