Re: [Harp-L] Little Lady harps etc.

I have, a couple of times, used the Big Six onstage when we play Dylan's "You Ain't Goin' Nowhere" (I think that's the song title). I like the sound of it and I like the way it plays better than lots of other harps. I used it for entertainment value a couple weeks ago when a friend got me up to play  and started trading licks. When I needed to play something that would be above hole six on a regular 10-holer, I just did a little "air-harp" and pretended to play past the end of the Big Six. But this is a very nice harmonica.
Steve Webb in Minnesota