[Harp-L] Re: Hohner HooDoo Mic

Harp depot had one hooked up and available to try at the Buckeye Harmonica Festival.
I played with it quite a while and I'm impressed.
I only had one bar on my cell phone in the Harp Depot store but walked out the door and maybe 200 feet to the bar playing into the Hoodoo. There were several customers in the store, everyone said it sounded like I'd never left.
I was playing a Suzuki SC64  and amazed at how a little mic could have so much punch in the lower register.