[Harp-L] Seydel sources

i go to http://www.seydelusa.com. you can oder from their web site,(hit the $ sign at the top if you only see euros for prices). Rupert Oysler sends the orders out from here in the US. there are a couple other Seydel dealers here on this list as well, you'll probably get replies with their info. try a few different models to see what you like (my personal suggestion). Enjoy! From: msky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [Harp-L] Seydel sources  I'm interested in trying some Seydel products (Blues Session & 1847). Can anyone clue me in on sources? Most of the usual guys don't carry these. Mark Shawnhttp://code29band.comhttp://www.myspace.com/bosqueblues