Re: [Harp-L] mp3 editor?

46long Blake <46long@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody recommend an easy, decent, and FREE mp3 / audio file editor to
download?  I don't need anything too fancy, just be able to do some
trimming, volume adjusting, fading in / out, etc.  Thanks!

is there a reason you don't want to use audacity? it's a truly great tool, and handles mp3 as well as wav files.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West