[Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session

I am with what seems to be the consensus here. I am slowly upgrading to all Seydel harps. I first got them when I bought the super lows, A flat through D flat, and really liked the sound, as mentioned especially on chording. Now, as each of my harps gets replaced I am buying the Seydels as the replacement.

I see this as an overall trend/discovery for me. For years I lived in a cocoon with my playing and equipment. Everything about harps seems to have gotten so much more sophisticated and user friendly. The level of playing for the average player is much higher too, or so it seems sometimes. Now if I could just scrap together the cash for a really first rate amp so I can cut through with the band I am playing with.

Anyway, my thanks to this list and those on it who have helped to bring me into the 21st century with my equipment and playing, I am really digging the change.

Walter Joyce

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.