[Harp-L] Seydel Blues Session

I  now own a set of Seydel Blues Session and I am very happy with it. When I can afford, I will add other keys to the set. Thanks to Rupert Oysler (Seydel USA), Jimi Lee and David Payne (Elkriverharmonicas.com) whose demos and concerts at the Buckeye'08 left me more than convinced as the instrument of choice. If you like the Special 20s, you'll like this even better. I will say this is a very good quality instrument and good value for the money.

I have to especially thank Sully (from NJ) for the revealing the first Seydel to me a year ago.

Venky