[Harp-L] Shure 545 mic

Hey all,

I just made an equipment trade for a 545 Shure wand type mic with a friend.
I am told, and knew  Mr. Butterfield liked to play through one of these. I
can hear his sound a bit when I gave it the test run when I got  home. This is
the only mic I ever owned where I can turn the volumn up to 8-9  and not get
feedback. I actually put back my 12ax preamp tubes my Bassman came  with. Not
need for the 12ays with this mic. I am looking forward to acquainting  myself
with this mic and my amps. Does anyone have any thoughts about this mic?  It
seems to just right for my style of playing. I was gonna give my friend my  harp
stage case, and he then offered this mic as a trade. Thanks Sammy!

                        Best,

                              Chris Mastakas

favorites at AOL Food.