[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr 410 - Now 50 watts

After extensive work with Tom Stankiewicz of Cotton Amps, we have made  some
modifications to get the Sonny Jr 410 to push 50 fat bottom watts.The
amplifier will also have a line out feature.  Production is 4 - 6  weeks away. To
figure out what the perfect speaker combination is always fun. We  won't give out
what we did, and with any existing Sonny Jr 410 owners who want  to upgrade I
will have to figure out the best way for you all to get that kit  which
should be installed by a licensed tech. We can talk  about that while discussing
details. Price of the new amp is $1995  which includes the padded thick Tuki
cover. Shipping is extra in custom  boxes.

favorites at AOL Food.