RE: [Harp-L] Sharp Harp by George "Harmonica" Smith

Blue Beat Music. Your One Stop Shop for Blues and Roots CDs. It was actually on the front page on the "Featured Products" section. Get it while you can because the El Segundo stuff does not last long.
http://www.bluebeatmusic.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=793
Ryan