[Harp-L] Brad Harrison harmonic wizard

I just wanted to let everyone know about http://www.harrisonharmonicas.com// .
  I have been lurking around Harp-l for years .I don't comment much,as there are so many great players here to answer questions far better than me.My THANKS to them all!! However, I've got some GREAT news.I've had to sit on my hands and bite my tongue,to keep from spilling the beans, until now. So here it is...Brad Harrison is like a wizard and mad scientist rolled into one. Jason Ricci turned me on to Brad, and man am i glad!! Thanks Jason!!
Quite simply, Brad makes the best 10 hole diatonic i have ever wrapped my lips around.Ever!
I've had some some custom harps,but Brad's are THE BEST!!Got my first one,a"D"and right out of the box the thing played beyond my wildest dreams.It almost played itself.I think Brad is the answer to a lot of prayers,for alot of players.There are not enough superlatives for this harmonica and the man who is building them.Brad is going to revolutionize some things.I've always thought"how can you really make a better harmonica?". I think Brad has done it!! He's gonna make a 1st class instrument available the masses and mere mortals.
He is also a 1st class,"genuine" ,real guy.That's bout it folks!! Do yourself a favor and get one of his harmonicas.His knowledge of the physical properties of the harmonica is mind-boggling.
Once again,i'd like to thank the host and all the other musicians for sharing!!Best Wishes & ALL GOOD THINGS!!,
  Sincerely,

  Mike"Naz" Nazarenko

www.Nazharp.com
www.myspace.com/nazharp