Re: [Harp-L] chromatic blues and W. Clarke

All excellent points. Slight correction . I indicated that the amplification begins to blur the distinction between the two intrument sounds.

The chromatic will always sound different than the diatonic. However, untrained ears can barely tell the difference. They just hear an amplified harmonic and assume it's one of those little ones.

Gary Popenoe