Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot

Not a bad idea - if you don't ask, you'll never know.

When I began teaching in the Orlando area, the local Sam Ash store worked
with me on a special harmonica deal for new students. New student would go to
Sam Ash, choose a harmonica, say "The Iceman Sent Me", and receive it at a
small  discount.

In a message dated 3/24/2008 12:09:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,