[Harp-L] Harp Depot

Strange as it seems ,when I ordered several harps from Harp Depot, this happened.The order was for one Special 20
in the key of C and one in the key of low F.I was billed for both but received the C harp. I called a week later and asked about the low F.They said it was on back order and
would be shipped soon .About a week later I get the low  F
the next week I get another low F and another the following week .Isent the two back I didnt order but never heard from them.Messed up way to do bidness! Ron