[Harp-L] Harp Depot, Harp Express, Buckeye Trading Co.

I am currently involved in a dispute with this outfit, and I'm trying to recover the amount involved from my charge card company.  I placed an order, received "confirmation" with no indication of when the merchandise would be sent. I sent a response requesting that my order be cancelled. I received no further response from Harp Depot-Express etc.  A full 3 weeks later I received an email from DHL that merchandise was on it's way to my house.  I called DHL and requested that they not deliver because I cancelled the order.  I emailed Harp Depot-Express etc. explaining that there must have been a misunderstanding and citing my earlier email requesting that the order be cancelled.  I then received an email from "doc" entitled "Challenge - RE: cancelled order."  The body of the email basically said that I could not have cancelled the order because my name was not on a certain list.  The email also contained an attachment that required a password to open.  Hmm, very strange and
 cryptic indeed.  I refused to open the attachment fearing a virus might lurk inside.  I stopped trying to communicate with Harp Express -Depot etc. and called on my charge card company to intervene on my behalf.  Not a major amount of money involved, but a major PITA!