[Harp-L] Great Customer Service

I just had to pat one of the greats on the back. I was up early this morning and was just "surfing" and I stopped by my laundry list of sites I frequent most often and I had an element question on one of my mics. I emailed Keith Graham at JT30.com about a question I had about an element in one JT30's. I fully expected it to go unanswered until at least Monday possibly Tuesday with the EASTER holiday...........I'll be damned if he didn't return the email before noon today......NOW THAT'S SERVICE........thanks Keith.

I've purchased some 1/4" screw on adaptors from the jt30 store before and I assure you it was a breeze and I will be going back. Thanks again Keith.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor - Owner Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases