[Harp-L] Blues Valley Radio tonight

I'll be playing an acoustic piedmont style set on NPR(WMRA) public radio tonight, Saturday, the 22nd.? Unless you're within the Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, Lynchburg, or Staunton area of VA, you wont be able to get the station.? But, you can go online to wmra.org and on the left hand side there will be a "Listen online" link.? It starts at 8pm(EST) and will run about an hour.? It will be my partner, Bob Driver on guitar and vocals and of course I'll be there on harp.

Mind you, this is not the stuff we usually do, but we were asked to do it for this show.? We mainly play amped chicago and jazzy jump blues type stuff, so this will be interesting.? Being piedmont blues, it mainly features the guitar, so don't expect any really fancy harmonica work.? I'll mainly be chording and playing ryhthmn, and just generally "cushioning" the music in b/w solos.? But, feel free to give a listen if you have time.? If anyone listens I'd be happy to hear their feedback.

Thanks,
Austin Shifflett