Re: [Harp-L] My case against Harp Depot

See, here is one of the reasons why my family will always be poor. Several times members of my family have gone into business only to loose. My grandfather lost an entire brewery (Ft. Pitt) to competition.

I'm a sensitive person. If I were to open a store and what if nobody came? I would stand by the door looking out for potential customers. Then when there WAS no one, I would get very sad and start to cry.

I'm the type that would do ANYTHING to keep my customers. Oh well, maybe I'm living in the past.

smo-joe