Re: [Harp-L] Dangerous harp

Based on this comment, I assume he must have been tongue blocking his harp(?) because it is well known that it is impossible to tongue block a cello.
Jon

46long Blake wrote:
I was gonna post on this, but didn't want to admit to a moment of weakness
watching AI.  It was hideous - during the pre-song interview, he admitted to
not playing any instruments, but he had someone teach him enough harmonica
in the past couple days so he could perform.......in front of millions of
people.....

no respect, I tells you.....no respect......he wouldn't do that with a
cello......