[Harp-L] Re: Incredible pricing, tax time

Sonny Jr Ventures is announcing tremendous deals for both the  Cruncher  (
$1495.00 )  and the SJ410 at $1,895.00 for a limited  time. They will never go
lower, this is barely breaking a bit over even. Same  quality and wonderful
tweed. The Western Tolex Cruncher is still available.  Email for pic, or give me
a call for a phone demo. Demos in echo'ing rooms are  not as good a
representation as the amp live. The reviews that are up now are  the most current. Glad
to mention Peder Nande of Denmark and Ian Collard of  Australia as new
endorsers. Even though they both have owned other versions  of our amps, the Cruncher
is it the deal for them for their purposes. When they  need more power they
use their 410.  I have a good supply of  the best mic you can buy in a custom
shell,  again lowered to $275  plus shipping. I have every element possible,
hot CR's, CM's, in custom  Turner shells with a little of the fin on them. Thank
you.  SJ