Re: [Harp-L] - playing the room

I've always tried to be as aware of the room as possible. Mostly, I'd have
the band play quieter than the first impulse volume wise and bring it up a bit
if necessary. The logistics and equipment were always a bit of a hurdle (as
well  as some guitar players and their volume issues).

However, since discovering and using the BOSE, refining it over three  years,
it is the answer to this dilemma. What you hear on stage is exactly what  the
audience hears throughout the venue. Just make sure that what you hear on
stage is WONDERFUL.

The Iceman

In a message dated 3/18/2008 4:42:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,