To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:11 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Buckeeye Harmonica Festival

BHF-08 is only a couple weeks away.

If you've been holding off remember we are early this year. April 2 - 5, 2008

We have a special Blues Review on Thursday night.
Our traditional Jazz Cabaret on Friday night.
A special matinee on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday - a variety of harmonica acts including Jimi Lee,
The Hot Shots, The HARPbeats, and more.

We will have two never heard before harmonica trios debuting at Buckeye.
The Hoosier Harmonicas and the HARPbeats.

More info. at www.buckeyeharmonica.org

Jack Ely