[Harp-L] Subject: Chuck Gurney and Black CR Elements.

A friend of mine asked me to post this story regarding a good source for microphone repairs.  If your happen to call him mention that you heard about it on harpL from Peter Moore.

Regards, Blunt White

Recently I had a number of mics worked on by Chuck Gurney in Ellensboro,NC.Chuck installed new switchcraft screws, volume controls, painted shells andreplaced missing parts like grill screws.  He also tested and repairedelements.  In one case he repaired the center disk of a Lo-Z 99E86 elementand added an external tranny to boost the output.  That baby rocks now!Chuck provided me with 2 Black CR elements that are just awesome.  His workis superb and the cost is reasonable.  Chuck can be contacted atcgurney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx F. Moore
http://biggestloser.msn.com/